Tabs

Friday, March 4, 2011

Me

Dear Fans,
I was waiting for calls. I was waiting for gifts. But my 4 month birthday came and went. For all my blog stalkers, look how much cuter I have gotten. I really have. Not just my mom tells me I'm pretty, everyone who sees me tells me. Why would they lie?
Enjoy,
~Sofia

Dad loves me so much that he has given me his favorite spot on the couch.



So fresh and so clean, clean.



This was me at 1 month.



I'm so much longer now.



Dad makes me laugh. A lot.



You can still send me gifts, or give me a call.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sofia,
    Happy 4th month birthday! Sorry I missed it. You are so beautiful! I love that your mom always posts pictures of you. I can't believe how big your getting. I love your big blue eyes...they're GORGEOUS!!! Hope you have a fun day with your mommy today. If you ever get bored with her, ask her to fly you out here with me. I can be a great mommy too. Love you forever!

    Love,
    Tia Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifers,

    I love that your genius parents are using the hippo I gave you as a measuring tool! You are getting so scrumptious!!! I think you'll be perfectly plump by Thankgsgiving dinner :) JUST KIDDING my gorgeous gordita!!! Love you!

    Tia Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola mi querida Sofia,

    Un poco retrasado, pero los buenos deseos son los mismos mi princesa. Tu abuelito Hector y yo te queremos muchisimo y esperamos verte muy pronto. Por favor dile a tu mami que te tome fotos mas seguido para poder ver como creces tan rapido. Con amor, Carmy

    ReplyDelete