- Other woman give me looks when I'm carrying her, it's like I can read their thoughts, "she's soo pretty." "I want one of those." "Look at her eyes!"
- Smelling her. Better than chocolate chip cookies in the oven
- She knows MY face
- Having complete control over her wardrobe. I wish I had complete control over Jeff's (he thinks cardigans on boys are too metro, I think he can pull it off, what do you think?)
- Bed time routine...we read a story together as a family (she actually looks at the words, then switches to the picture when we aren't reading the words anymore...genius!). Then we pray together, and I sing her a song. Love love love it.
- Her laugh. She thinks dad is the funniest guy in the world. So do I.
- Waking up so often at night
- A few pounds I just can't seem to shed
- Shots. I could punch those nurses.
So wide eyed, and curious. She hates to blink. She just doesn't want to miss a thing.