Tabs

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wow. That's all I have to Say. Wow.

So, I wanted to let you know of the big explosion Sofia JUST did. I had my nursing pillow on my lap, and she was sitting on it. All of a sudden, she had that look on her face that makes her red and concentrated. Then I heard it (thank goodness it wasn't smelly). I looked down and it was dripping down the pillow (sorry Tia Mary) about to get on my couch! I screamed (which totally startled her), caught it with my hands (yes, my hands, gross). Don't judge me...I can wash my hands...it's harder to wash off my couch! I then run to the shower and drop my pillow in there splashing poop all over the tub (don't tell Jeff, he won't ever want to shower in there again). Can I just tell you that my darling little daughter was smiling the whole time while watching me? Well, then when I go to change her, I notice it all on the back side of MY pant leg. How did it get there? Double gross. I change her, and guess what? NOTHING is in the diaper!! I don't know how she did it...positioned herself so it would squirt out the side. Congrats, Sofia. Wow. Just wow.

5 comments:

  1. eeeewwwwwwww!!!! gross!!! Not very lady like Sofia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one talented kid. Also, gross.

    On a side note, I saw her yesterday at Mother's group, and she is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of mommyhood. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, oh my. The joys! It's all too familiar. You'll for sure laugh later, if you haven't already. Good thing she is so beautiful and perfect, she can get away with things like that. Ha!

    ReplyDelete