Most of you know that I am a 6th grade teacher. A lot of times I get asked questions that have nothing to do with anything. For example, "Mrs. Crane, would you rather lick the bottom of your own shoe, or taste your pee?" Gross, really?
So, I thought of a few "would you rather" questions for you moms out there. You can answer a few in the comments (even if you're not a mom, Cambo).
1. Would you rather change having your husband carry and deliver the baby, or have him nurse?
2. Would rather your husband take ALL the night time wakes, or have dinner ready every night?
3. Would you rather wash dishes or scrub the toilet?
4. Would you rather your husband tell you you're beautiful, or skinny?
5. Would you rather have your kids nap well during the day (so you can get things done), or sleep through the night (so you can get some rest)
6. Would you rather your kids be smart, or honest?
7. Would you rather your in laws visit every other day, or never see them again?
8. Would you rather have all boys or all girls?
9. Would you rather eat whatever you want and not gain a pound during nursing, or lose all your pregnancy weight right at birth?
10. Would you rather get rid of leg cramps during pregnancy, or swollen feet?
Just thought it'd be fun. Here are my answers...don't let them sway you!
2. ALL the night time wakes
3. scrub the toilet
5. sleep through the night
7. in laws visit every other day
8. Now that I have had Sofia...all girls! I know...my dream was all boys, now I can't even picture having a boy!
9. Eat whatever I want and not gain a pound during nursing (I LOVE eating)
10. Get rid of leg cramps during pregnancy. I had soooo many!!