Tabs

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Heather Bliss

we have known the bliss for a while. and they are our best couple friends. i mean, "before kids, stay up till 4 am, go out every weekend, eat at each other's house 3x a week" kind of friends. we were devastated to leave them in provo.

heather flew out to lubbock to help out with babe. can you believe that? she flew to lubbock. who does that? (unless you're mom). i couldn't wait to spend time with her, watch the kids together, and just hang out...but of course, that didn't work out. she couldn't have been here at a more perfect time. she was here when i went in to the hospital a second time. she no longer was "tia heather", she quickly became the mom of my two kids. she was there on my really bad day of vomiting and couldn't even stand up from migraines. she waited on me hand and foot. when i came home from the hospital, she had baked my favorite pumpkin bread...the smell overwhelmed the house, best thing to come home to.

i can't express the love i have for heather, and the love we have for eliot who watched their son and let her come! bliss family, you are our favs. next time, we want the whole family here.

she took a lot of pictures of the kids with her iphone...but unfortunately we didn't even get a picture WITH tia heather!



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had her there! I read a Little bit on the side effects of the epidural complication you had and I am so sorry it happened to you! I cannot imagine what that must have been like. I hope you are feeling much better now and make a full and Speedy recovery. Can't wait to talk to you again. Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Heather is a gem :) I am so glad she was able to come out and be there for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of your baby in the "hand picked" onesie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete