Tabs

Sunday, June 19, 2011

September 28

Why is that date significant? Not only is it the day Toronto became Capital of Ontario, Indonesia became part of the united nations, yes and even the ITT building was burned down in NYC in protest. But it is also the day my baby sister goes in to the MTC. She is going to the Denver south, Colorado mission. Mexican, I mean, spanish speaking.

I am so proud of my chewy. She has been preparing spiritually for this her whole life and I have no doubt that she is ready.

Best advice I could give her? Keep the Savior in your thoughts 24/7. Yes, even dream about him. That sounds kind of creepy. Also, be the companion that everyone wants. Just like everyone wants jimma Lopez as a visiting teacher.

Sofia can't wait to write to you. Denver is only 6 hours away. You're lucky Melody isn't 6 hours away...

September 28 is also Hillary Duffs birthday. What an important date.

2 comments:

  1. Haha...yes, that is an important date! Ceecee is going to be a GREAT missionary!!!

    ReplyDelete