Tabs

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I have followers!

Your comments made my day! More than just my mom reads this! So, for Sofia's followers I will do everything in my power to update this. Pictures will be coming as soon as we order our new Mac.

Please tell me if my child is a physically fit prodigy:

-5 months...crawled for the first time (reverted to army crawl for a bit)
-6-7 months... got her first tooth
-7 months... can now pull herself up to the couch and STAND. Oh no. She's really really good at this. Pulls herself up to a lot of objects and stands. She also scoots herself (walks) while holding the couch. Wow.

What is next?

2 comments:

  1. Careful, Jesse started climbing before he could walk... and he didn't decide to walk until he was 12.5 months. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a prodigy to me (i personally did not start walking until 18 months)! sorry i did not comment on your last post but i check your blog every single day. cannot wait to see your pimp new mac. lucky ducks. see you in one month!

    ReplyDelete