Tabs

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Old Timers

This past weekend, I got to spend some time with my freshman friends from college. I can't believe freshmen year was 9 years ago. Ouch. We have all gotten married, well, almost. Amber is the last one to tie the knot. So, of course, we threw her a bridal shower. We love her so much.



The dinner menu

The food table...without the food yet...

Cupcake table...got to have one of those. They were lilac cupcakes I might add. Delish.


 

A few hours after, the girls and their boos went to India Palace for dinner. We love culture food. You can probably tell from the picture that we are all from different cultures. Japanese, Hawaiian, Chinese, Mexican, and Jeff. Sofia falls in the Mexican category.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed my guts out when you put "Jeff" in his own category. Too funny.

    Christin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I didn't know those two were dating...let alone getting married. Congratulations Amber! I miss you guys :(.

    ReplyDelete