Tabs

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yes, You May Admire...

Mothers always think that their children are the most beautiful. I never thought I would be "one of those moms." I am. But, I have evidence. Look at these pictures, and tell me that she isn't beautiful! I just can't stop staring at her. Feel free to take one of these pictures and make her your desktop picture. I know you want to...






Ceecee calls this her "sexy pose." I knew she was a born model.





The same girl, Heather, who did my pregnant pictures in the lilac fields, and who took my pictures at the hospital, is the one who took all of these. She's talented, isn't she?









She is so pretty.





I LOVE how she is looking at me here!







I think she is perfect. Half me, half Jeff. What more could you ever want?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you put these beautiful pictures up! She is definitely one gorgeous baby, but then, she's got you for a mom :) Love ya, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious!!! And I love the first two pictures of you two. You can totally see the love that you have for her. I can't wait to hold her! One day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jackie she is SO beautiful! You will treasure those pictures forever. I love the ones of the two of you, special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooo prettiful! And believe it or not, she will get more and more beautiful as she gets older and you'll wonder how that was even possible because she was so beautiful to begin with. Can't wait until she starts smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is totally perfect! Ah! I love it, and such beautiful pictures. Michelle thought she was the most gorgeous baby she has seen! I am so happy for you, what an amazing mom you will be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable Jackie! I love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jacks I wish you were here so I could just love and squeeze her! She is beautiful! AMO!

    ReplyDelete