Tabs

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love Birthdays, especially when it's mine!

I have a pretty cute husband, great family, and good friends. I woke up in the morning with kisses from my husband. Then I got a million phone calls from family and friends. That night Jeff took me to Tucanos where I ate everything in sight. We felt sick to our stomachs. Then we went to Stake Conference, and when we came back...SURPRISE. Jeff and Lynzy had planned a surprise party. It was so fun! Sorry to Emily because I was on the phone with her and she was telling me a cute story about Zachary and then they yelled surprise and I pretty much hung up the phone. I feel horrible.

My friends had decorated our house and it looked so cute! Of course all of the decor was in Spanish.



The next morning I had another surprise breakfast party. It was so sweet. The Williams (our backyard neighbors) planned it. This picture below is probably one of the ugliest pictures of me and my cheeks look ridiculous. And yes, thats candles on a pancake and lots of bacon.



These are some of the girls who were there (Lynzy, me, Bre, Andrea, and Eva)



I ate a lot again.



They made a "Jackie Wall." It was nice. Made me feel warm inside.

4 comments:

  1. My Jackie wall addition:
    is such a great sis-in-law, I love you!
    has an awesome booty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm so glad you were surprised! I wish I could have come, I wasn't feeling so hot. oh and p.s. how come I was not mentioned in the bleeding blue post? eh? what is this? "jeff and I and the wrights" "wrights thanks for living in utah ya da ya da ya da" but who is the one that puts up with jeff all the time? ya that's right it's me...it's ok I'm really not mad...just saying :)...p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad you had a fabulous birthday!!! YUM breakfast looks soo good too!

    btw, love your halloween look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had lots of fun with wonderful family and friends. I see Eva was there...wish I was there too :( (tear).

    ReplyDelete