Tabs

Sunday, August 23, 2009

What's the difference between "nice" and "romantic"??

My friend, Lynzy, and I were talking the other night about the difference between "things that are nice and things that are romantic". Most men don't know the difference. I know mostly women read my blog...take the time out to show this post to your husbands. Maybe it will help them. If you have something to add...please comment!
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/presentations/tpac2008/roses.jpg

Things that are nice: Bringing home flowers for me after a hard days work
Things that are romantic: Flower pedals leading to a romantic dinner
Nice: Rubbing my back, or feet
Romantic: Turning our bedroom into a massage parlor, lighting candles, and massaging me until I fall asleep
Nice: Telling me I’m beautiful
Romantic: Writing a note to tell me I’m beautiful, and hiding it for me to find it sometime during the day
Nice: Buying me a gift on Valentines
Romantic: Buying me a gift you would usually buy me for Valentines, but it’s not even close to Valentine’s Day
Nice: Letting me have a girl’s night
Romantic: Planning my girl’s night out, and impressing all my best friends with a well thought out evening
Nice: Setting time aside to watch a movie with your wife
Romantic: Picking your wife’s favorite romantic comedy, snuggling up with her, and having all her favorite snacks ready, including chocolate covered strawberries.

1 comment: