Tabs

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sisters Forever



last month i got to go to san diego (kid free) and it was the first time us 4 hermanas we together, in one state. i love my sisters so much, each one for different reasons.

ceecee. just got home from her mission. just moved in with me and jeff for a few weeks till she gets on her feet. we've missed her so much, but we're so grateful for her example of serving a full-time mission for our church. she has changed so much and my kids are LOVING living with her. i am so glad you're my sister.

candice. today's your 30th birthday. i can't believe it. i still remember playing cars and barbies with you. walking home with you when you were a big 6th grader. fighting over the remote (and hiding it) with you in high school. you are such a natural mom. so beautiful because there's not a bad bone in your body. i'm so glad you're my sister.

melody. the oldest. and wisest? not only are you the best party planner i know, and the BEST restaurant picker on the planet, but you also know how to make people feel special. you've always played the role of big sister to us, making sure to protect us all. I'm so glad you're my sister.

ariel. honorary sister. we've always counted you as our sister since the day you moved in with us. we fight with you just as much :). you spoil me. you spoil my kids and i wish you lived next door because i know you'd wash my dishes daily and make me (and sofia) as many scarves as we wanted. I'm so glad you're my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment